Listen, Understand, and Follow Instructions at Work – ESL Friendly
Avoid mistakes by learning to listen, question, and confirm instructions in the workplace.
This online course uses industry examples and easy English to help train you for today’s workforce.
Canadian immigrants, English language learners (ELL), and new workers all need these skills.
Develop essential skills for your future success and growth.
Level Up Your Learning
- Learn listening basics
- Discover the pattern of verbal instructions
- Practice questioning and confirming techniques
- Explore workplace culture
- Develop safety knowledge
- Grow communication skills
- Improve with easy English (CLB 3-5)
- And more...