How You Identify and Refuse Unsafe Work – ESL Friendly
Keep safe by learning to identify hazards and how to refuse unsafe work.
This online course uses industry examples and intermediate English to help train you for today’s workforce.
Canadian immigrants, English language learners (ELL), and new workers all need these skills.
Develop essential skills for your future success and growth.
Level Up Your Learning
- Learn to recognize unsafe work
- Discover the proper way to refuse unsafe work
- Practice, use, and learn verbal cues
- Explore workplace culture
- Develop safety knowledge
- Grow communication skills
- Improve with intermediate English (CLB 6-8)
- And more...