Discover and Use the Power of Lists in the Workplace – ESL Friendly
Excel at work by learning to organize key information from documents into easy-to-read and understand lists.
This online course uses industry examples and easy English to help train you for today’s workforce.
Canadian immigrants, English language learners (ELL), and new workers all need these skills.
Develop essential skills for your future success and growth.
Level Up Your Learning
- Learn how a list can help you at work
- Discover the proper way to create a list
- Practice making lists from workplace documents
- Explore workplace culture
- Develop safety knowledge
- Grow communication skills
- Improve with easy English (CLB 3-5)
- And more...