Read, Understand, and Use Safety Checklists at Work – ESL Friendly
Keep safe in the workplace by learning to identify hazards and complete assessments.
This online course uses industry examples and easy English to help train you for today’s workforce.
Canadian immigrants, English language learners (ELL), and new workers all need these skills.
Develop essential skills for your future success and growth.
Level Up Your Learning
- Learn how to use a checklist
- Understand and identify safety hazards
- Practice form completion
- Explore workplace culture
- Develop safety knowledge
- Grow communication skills
- Improve with easy English (CLB 3-5)
- And more...