Master Your Workplace Document Research Skills – ESL Friendly
Avoid delays by learning to find key information in long or complex workplace documents.
This online course uses industry examples and intermediate English to help train you for today’s workforce.
Canadian immigrants, English language learners (ELL), and new workers all need these skills.
Develop essential skills for your future success and growth.
Level Up Your Learning
- Learn advanced document navigation techniques
- Discover the power of key words and headings
- Practice finding key information quickly
- Explore workplace culture
- Develop safety knowledge
- Grow communication skills
- Improve with intermediate English (CLB 6-8)
- And more...