Simpcw First Nation Regional Awareness
The regional awareness course for Simpcw First Nation has been developed in partnership with the community and covers the history, culture, and principles they wish to share with those they work alongside.
Your certificate for Simpcw First Nation Regional Awareness will expire after 3 years.
The Social Awareness Group provides the information, guidance, and technology that allows Industry and Indigenous communities to achieve success together.
- The senior leadership team is made of Indigenous, Métis, and non-Indigenous professionals across two continents.
- They believe Industry plays a crucial role in mending the bridges between Indigenous people and those who have impacted their rights in the past.
- They exist to provide the innovative tools necessary to facilitate more meaningful, objective, and transparent conversations in the industrial relationship.
- Learn on your schedule. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Engage with interactive puzzles, games, and quizzes.
- Get it wrong? It’s okay. Explore and discover.
- Instant support. Everyone needs a little help sometimes.
- Bite-sized content for proven and efficient learning, that’s fun!
|Length: 30 minutes|
|Mobile Friendly: Yes|