Skills for Work: Pre-Employment Program
What is it?
The Skills for Work Pre-Employment Program is a turn-key online workplace skills development program that helps to increase your labour pool by teaching necessary/ important skills for employment-ready workers.
Why should I buy it?
- Increase diversity and inclusion
- Backfill the transferable skills that employees need to succeed
- Help participants with skills and strategies required for trades entrance exams
- Reduce workplace mistakes
- Deliver workplace essential skills
- Support language proficiency and workplace vocabulary development
- Bridge cultural differences in the workplace
- Help market your organization as progressive and forward thinking
What does it include?
- 18 online courses (see the complete course listings below).
- Documents and Assessments (PDFs)
- Administrative technical support