Shift Report Practices and Methods for the Workplace – ESL Friendly
Avoid mistakes at work by learning to communicate with supervisors and co-workers using shift reports.
This online course uses industry examples and intermediate English to help train you for today’s workforce.
Canadian immigrants, English language learners (ELL), and new workers all need these skills.
Develop essential skills for your future success and growth.
Level Up Your Learning
- Learn shift report fundamentals
- Discover shift report writing methods
- Practice filling in and reading shift reports
- Explore workplace culture
- Develop safety knowledge
- Grow communication skills
- Improve with intermediate English (CLB 6-8)
- And more...